Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Welcome Back to School!

It's fall, and that means two things.  Students heading back to school, and students realizing that those schools and graduate programs might not be the best fit for them.  Every year I see my traffic spike over the fall months.  Some of us knew that first day that the program we selected wasn't right for us. For others, the doubts grow over the months and even years.

Regardless of your situation, Welcome!  You are not alone.  Know that there are many who feel the same way you do--and that some go on to both finish their programs and land academic jobs, while others quit and never look back.

If you're new to the site, check out some of my more popular posts.  If you're back again for the umpteenth time and still struggling for answers, check out my 85% rule, and my five year update!

No comments:

Post a Comment